[opencms-dev] When can we expect Documentation & test modules for Opencms-5.x

Rahul Reddy swesh_r at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 02:41:36 CET 2003

Hi Alex,

      Thanks for the info. Frankly speaking I just
started using this OpenCMS as I have very good
Java/XML knowledge and my company is presenting a DEMO
to one of its customers and my job is to create a
sample site with some default Templates, User
management, Tasks management and a descent work flow.
My question is can I achieve these with the existing
OpenCMS?? As I need to present this in next 1 week and
as a part of this I have planned to use a static web
site with 15-20 HTML pages with Images.
Questions:

1) How can I start a fresh new project, which is
visible under ROOT of explorer view (accessible
through http://localhost: 8080/company/index.html).

2) How / where to start designing templates??

3) Existing user management looks fairly basic to me??
Correct me if I am wrong. As I need to create a sample
workflow with different permissions to Administrator /
Template Designers / Authors / users.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Swesh