[opencms-dev] Possible synchronization problem

Alex Epshteyn Alex.Epshteyn at razorfish.com
Mon Feb 3 22:45:09 CET 2003

I also noticed that while bodies of page resources appear to be
processed correctly (at least I can see them in the right places in the
explorer view, the page resources are imported as type plain. As a
result, clicking on a page in explorer simply displays control code xml
in the browser.

Also, there is no way to change resources "back into pages" by changing
file type (options are binary, text, image). Is that intentional?

Thanks,
Alex