Upgrade-Path for 5.0 rc 2 export/data? Re: [opencms-dev] OpenCms version 5.0 rc 2 available

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Feb 5 13:55:17 CET 2003

Alex,

> 1. export your contents / pages using the "database administration"
> first, excluding the system folder, including the group and user data.
done

> 2. Provided that you have created modules four your templates you should
> then export the modules (click on the module icon in the module
> administration view) one by one.  These will be written as separate ZIP
> files with the module name in the ../WEB-INF/export/modules folder of
> the opencms webapp installation. In case you have modified the "default"
> or "welcome" module, you just export that module.
I don't have any modules there to select from!

We have added our templates to the default-folder (in an older 5beta
version). I can see another folder there called "org.opencms.default"
(seems to be new, can't remember it from older beta5 versions...).

Is the system/modules/default folder obsolete and do I have to move all
my templates and stuff to the org.opencms.default folder now?

> Unfortunaltly, you will have to re-create your projects as these are not
> exported.
Is there maybe an interal list so I could at least "copy&paste" that
information?

Thanks,
Sven