Upgrade-Path for 5.0 rc 2 export/data? Re: [opencms-dev] OpenCms version 5.0 rc 2 available

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Feb 5 14:21:05 CET 2003

Sven,

> We have added our templates to the default-folder (in an older 5beta
> version). I can see another folder there called "org.opencms.default"
> (seems to be new, can't remember it from older beta5 versions...).
> Is the system/modules/default folder obsolete

Yes.

> and do I have to move all
> my templates and stuff to the org.opencms.default folder now?

You should create a new module at the "module administration" view and
copy / move your templates to that module. Module name should follow
java package name convetions.

> > Unfortunaltly, you will have to re-create your projects as
> > these are not exported.
> Is there maybe an interal list so I could at least "copy&paste" that
> information?

There is a list of all current projects in the Administration "project
management" and then "current projects" view. Maybe you can copy & paste
from there.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior