[opencms-dev] Loading content in opencms

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Fri Feb 7 15:51:39 CET 2003

Hi Alex,

I am also thinking about this at the moment. The synchronisation function
might be also usefull. The Sceduling function might be usefull for regular
updates (time dependent). I think the CMSShell is a good starting point anyway. I
would expect that you call the CMSShell and give a kind of command file as
input. ..

Does somebody has experience will the CMSShell?

In the meantime I will play around with CMSShell in order to find out
something. Unfortunately I could not find info in the documentation...

Cheers
Ralf