[opencms-dev] Where to put templates?

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Thu Feb 20 13:58:33 CET 2003

Dirk,

to add a new template, you have to create a new plain "Text" file in the
"templates" subfolder of an existing module. The title property of this
master template will be displayed in the template selector of the "new
page" dialog.

As I posted earlier this day, a new documentation for OpenCms 5 will be
available with the final release.

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts