[opencms-dev] Using Templates

Punzo, Frank J (CASD, IT) Frank.Punzo at thehartford.com
Thu Feb 27 23:47:00 CET 2003

I am going through chapter 2 of the manual and have created the
frametemplate1 and contenttemplate1 as described in the manual. The
directory structures are different between the manual and the 5.0 beta. I
have placed the templates in the logical folders of
/system/workplace/templates/FrameTemplates/ and
/system/workplace/templates/ContentTemplates/ respectively. My question is,
when I create a new "page" in the root folder, how do I reference those
templates?

Thanks in advance.

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.