[opencms-dev] Java Applet Editor for OpenCMS available

Anil K Patel anil at aditisoft.com
Sat Mar 1 05:01:43 CET 2003

Hello,
We have developed Java Applet based Editor for Editing Source and WYS..
We used JEdit and some opensourced(Ekit and CDC) WYS.. Java Editor as
base code for development of this component.

The distribution can be downloaded from

http://www.aditisoft.com/opencms/export/download/

OpenCMS_5RC2_EditorApplet_FixPack_0.2.zip contains Source and Editor
jar. Please follow the instruction given in Readme file in the docs.

Distribution packet includes some documents for help.

We invite everybody to try this editor. If you have question(s), Please
write in opencms mailing list or directly to me.

=====
Regards
Anil K Patel
Aditisoft Inc
www.aditisoft.com
We provide OpenCMS implementation services