AW: [opencms-dev] Java Applet Editor for OpenCMS available

Schmidt, Kai Kai.Schmidt at bonprix.net
Tue Mar 4 11:32:33 CET 2003

Hi Anil,

thanks for great work, I would really appreciate having it work properly!
Installation works fine, but I still have some questions/problems:
1. I am not able to select a template (dropdown is empty), Title is empty
and page content is not displayed. Though I am able to enter title and
content and to save it.
2. After editing a page with java editor I am not able to open it in the
"normal "wysiwyg" again :
>com.opencms.core.CmsException: 29 OpenCms class loader error. Detailed
error: Unknown error while getting instance of template class null.
>root cause was java.lang.NullPointerException
After confirming the error and trying it again I am able to open the page
normally => seem to me as if this problem is related to the missing template
selection
3. What about the insertion of Links, galleries (pics, download,external
links..)

If you require further information, please let me know

Best regards, Kai