[opencms-dev] Template Access problem

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Tue Mar 4 20:23:49 CET 2003

Hi,

I try the template example of chapter 2 in the documentation and adapted it
to version 5. I have inserted

1. the master template "template1" in
“/system/modules/org.opencms.default/templates"
2. the frame template "frametemplate1" in
“/system/modules/org.opencms.default/frametemplates”
3. the content template "contenttemplate1" in
“/system/modules/org.opencms.default/contenttemplates”.

The templates are ok in terms of parsing. I have used IE for that.

I created a page with the OpenCMS wizard and selected the mastertemplate for
that. When I published the project I got permission problems in the
publishing window. It said something like "guest user does not have permission to
read frame template"...

The permissions of all the template files are rwvrwvr_v_
The owner is Admin and the group is Administrators.

When I access the html page I get the following access error.

---
[frametemplate] ??? com.opencms.core.CmsException: 2 Not found. Detailed
error: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess]
/default/vfs/system/modules/org.opencms.default/frametemplate/frametemplate1.
---

This is obviously because the frame template did not find its place in the
database... Why. The permissions should be ok since everybody has at least
reading and viewing permissions.

Who can help me here??

Cheers
Ralf