[opencms-dev] weblogic 6.1/oracle and opencms

Ravi Periasamy ravitx12 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 15:10:31 CET 2003

Hi Mark,

Too bad, didn't work.

I'm trying it on win2k professional with weblogic 6.1
sp2.

I didn't include the files CR064449_61sp2.jar and
weblogic_sp.jar in the path as I couldn't find it
anywhere.

I get the first setup screen but it says "Sorry,
wizard not available", even though opencms.properties
file's wizardenable is set to true.

Thanks,
Ravi

--- mfoley5 at csc.com.au wrote:
> Hi Ravi,
>
> We do this:
>
> To install OpenCms on WebLogic 6.1 SP2 / Oracle
> 8.1.7:
>
> 1. Expand/unjar the opencms.war file into the
> applications directory of
> your WebLogic domain.
> 2. Modify the classpath in startWebLogic.sh similar
> to the this version
> from my domain, ensuring the relative positions of
> the jar files.  Make
> sure you have included classes12.zip in your
> classpath (this is the Oracle
> JDBC driver).
> CLASSPATH

=$DOMAIN/applications/opencms/WEB-INF/lib/jakarta-oro-2_0_6.jar:$DOMAIN/applications/opencms/WEB-INF/lib/xerces-1_4_4.jar:$WL_HOME:$WL_HOME/lib/CR064449_61sp2.jar:$WL_HOME/lib/weblogic_sp.jar:$WL_HOME/lib/weblogic.jar:$DOMAIN/applications/opencms/WEB-INF/lib/classes12.zip

http://server:port/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/action/login.html