[opencms-dev] Writing static imagens to file system from OpenCMS

Jota Trab jotamw at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 15:54:38 CET 2003

Hi!

I have a scenario with Apache and Tomcat where I want
Tomcat to serve the dynamic OpenCMS files and Apache
to serve the images.

Apache would read the images from a directory on the
file system.
But for that, I would need OpenCMS to export the
"pics" folder of my project to a structure on the file
system.

I thought that maybe this could be done with the
exportpoint parameters in opencms.properties but I
configured that and nothing happens when I publish the
folders or the entire project. I'm not even sure if
these exportpoint options are for this, since I can't
find documentation about them.

Any hints? Or it can't be done?
Thanks
Jota