[opencms-dev] Writing static imagens to file system from OpenCMS

Ivan Biddles ivanb at scientology.net
Fri Mar 7 18:23:22 CET 2003

I do exactly what you are asking for, and this is also where I set up
for HTTPS. It all works just fine.

In opencms.properties:

staticexport.path=/usr/apache/htdocs/pub

url_prefix_export=
url_prefix_http=/${WEB_APP_NAME}/opencms
url_prefix_https=https://www.myserver.com/${WEB_APP_NAME}/opencms
url_prefix_servername=http://www.myserver.com

Best wishes,
              Ivan