[opencms-dev] How to build website with public/restricted area?

Michael Schmitt mi.schmitt at gmx.de
Fri Mar 7 16:38:49 CET 2003

Hello Kai,
strange things happen, now it works. I thought that I already tried exactly
what you described yesterday. Well maybe nearly everything as you wrote,
but I set the property 'export' to 'false'. I don't know if this was the
problem.

The problems you had will also be mine, so if I will find a solution, I will
send you a message.
bye,
michael