[opencms-dev] Forbidden to access help system

Björn Mehner bjoern.mehner at fh-heilbronn.de
Mon Mar 10 15:52:01 CET 2003

Hi, all,

we are building a new website with 5.0 rc1. Users with Administrator and
Projectmanager  roles have no difficulties in accessing the help system
from the backend.
I created some "normal" users which are members of Users and another
userdefined group (means defined by me :-) ). They have got
difficulties. Although they are already logged into the backend and can
do their usual update jobs they get a password prompt on accessing the
help system. Even if provided with the correct credentials access is
denied. This is not very good because they are the least advanced user
and depend most on the help system.

Is this a bug or am I screwing something up? Can somebody reproduce this
behavior? Thanks for your help in advance.

regards

Björn Mehner