AW: [opencms-dev] Update class again

Alex V Londkevich lond at udm.ru
Thu Mar 13 19:10:54 CET 2003

Hello ,

hpid> As far as I understand it, OpenCMS uses its own class loader to load classes
hpid> for modules. This loader doesn't support dynamic reloading. You could try
hpid> putting your classes in the VFS, perhaps they will reload then. Changing
hpid> TomCat's settings won't do much since its class loader isn't used.
hpid> If I'm mistaken, please correct me.

Now my classes in VFS. I change them, publish project.
But change no. Really no decisions without restart?

Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:lond at udm.ru