AW: [opencms-dev] Update class again

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Thu Mar 13 15:29:30 CET 2003

Hi Alex,

No I think so .. but reloading works also.. and it's faster.

I always do like this..
1. Code, code, code (please no dubbings between coding - costs so much
time;)

2. Debugging Phase:

3. Upload class into classes directory - publish resource and exit OpenCMS
4. Another windows there is
http://localhost:8080/manager/reload?path=opencms

5. Check if the website works.. if not
6. Possible fixing the code (compiling) start again with 1

Nico