AW: [opencms-dev] Update class again

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Thu Mar 13 15:58:25 CET 2003

Yes.. and reloading is much faster...
But sessions will not be cleared I think if you only reload.. restarting
clears everything.

Also DatabaseConnections will not be closed after normal application reload.

I think it's better to upload the classes, they in the VFS.. and you can
restore an old version. And it's not much slower - maybe faster.

Nico