[opencms-dev] Problem creating new elements of type 'Link'

Michael Schmitt mi.schmitt at gmx.de
Sun Mar 16 22:24:44 CET 2003

Hi,
I am trying to create a link to another page in my OpenCms-project.
If I press the 'new' button, select 'Link' as type, select a page and
give it some valid name, everything works fine.
But I want to pass some parameters to the page, so I put something
like '?id=4711' at the end of the Link URL. If I call the link now, I
will always get 'Http Status 404' (The requested resource () is not
available).

What am I doing wrong, or what do I have to do create a
link(a OpenCms Object) on my OpenCms-managed page 'details.html'
passing the parameters 'id=13123'?

bye,
michael