AW: [opencms-dev] CmcJspActionElement vs Tag library

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Tue Mar 18 09:31:35 CET 2003

Publius,

Include the body element with the following code (cms is an instance of
the CmsJspActionElement):
if (cms.template("body")) {
	cms.include(null, "body");
}

To mark other parts of your template, e.g. a head part, do this by
writing all head elements and HTML tags between the following code:
if (cms.template("head")) {
	// your code
}

Regards,