AW: [opencms-dev] CmcJspActionElement vs Tag library

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Tue Mar 18 09:58:16 CET 2003

Publius,

The methods I described in my previous posting are only working in the
current post RC2 version of OpenCms, if you are working with RC2 or
older, you have to include the "bodyloader.xml" file which is part of
the welcome module.

if (cms.template("body")) {
	cms.include("../elements/bodyloader.xml");
}

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts