[opencms-dev] Problems with caching dynamic pages

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 16:08:19 CET 2003

Have you tried using cache directives. Something like;

public CmsCacheDirectives getCacheDirectives(CmsObject cms,String
templateFile,String elementName,Hashtable parameters, String
templateSelector)
{
	CmsCacheDirectives cd = new CmsCacheDirectives(false);

	return cd;
}

works with most of our dynamic stuff.

Regards,