[opencms-dev] Property Copy

Michal Sadlon michal.sadlon at epimusic.de
Thu Mar 20 12:02:09 CET 2003

Hi,

has anybody an idea how wir could copy the properties of one file to the others with the same prefix in the mysql database of OpenCms?
Does anybody know where the properties are stored in mysql database?
I have a problem with fileproperties.
I have several different audioformats there have all the same name because it's the same song.
I want these files have the same fileproperties but i don't want write in each file the values of properties. How can I generate for files with a same name the same properties automatically?

Thank
Michal