[opencms-dev] Mozilla 1.3 client on Linux not supported?

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Mar 21 10:41:37 CET 2003

Hi there,

just tried to login with Mozilla 1.3 from a linux desktop (SuSE 8.1) to
OpenCms Login - 5.0_rc_2 Kaitain. Does not work. I am thrown back to the
login page, logfile says:

[21.03.2003 09:47:41] <opencms_info> [CmsLogin] Login user Admin

so the authentication was okay but no oc-window comes up. Has anybody
Mozilla at Linux and OC5RC2 running together?

Tried it with Mozilla 1.3 on Win2k, works. Hmm. Pity. So it's a Linux
problem.

I tried to login with some more Linux-browsers then:

- Opera 6.03 -> login works, but mostly nothing else

- Konqueror 3.0.4 -> works, navigation and menus work, sourcecode editor
  broken

I could not test Netscape 7 because it stop while installation, but my
guess is, this is the only Linuxbrowser working with OC

What are your experiences?

Regards,
Sven