[opencms-dev] OpenCms vs. other Open Source

Birgit Hämmerling Christall at gmx.net
Fri Mar 21 07:45:52 CET 2003

Hi !

I'm currently working with OpenCMS, but I also checked the internet for
informations before I started. I'm sending you two links - I hope they will help
you.
Unfortunately the pages are only in German.

http://www.donau-uni.ac.at/znm/downloads/ZNM_DUK_CMS_Studie.pdf
http://www.infoserversecurity.org/files/cms/studarb_nuesec_cms_31102001.html

I've searched with Google - this search engine also search in German
universities and there have been many projects concerning open source content
management systems.

Greetings,
Birgit