[opencms-dev] Problems Upload NewsModule4

Birgit Hämmerling Christall at gmx.net
Fri Mar 21 13:28:03 CET 2003

Hi !

I've tried to upload the NewsModule (Vers. 4). But there's a error message
like
"CmsException]: 0 Unknown exception. Detailed Error: NO MESSAGE. Caught
Exception: >java.lang.NullPointerException<..."
I have even tried to upload Vers. 3 - the same problem.

Some time ago I uploaded the search-Modul as well as the Modul with the
search form. There were no problems.

Do you have any idea why this module is not accepted ??
...and of course: do you know a solution ??

Birgit