[opencms-dev] Class CmsRequestHttpServlet

Laurent Vernet laurent.vernet at fr.adp.com
Fri Mar 21 14:38:40 CET 2003

Hi All,

How to retrieve/construct a CmsRequestHttpServlet object to initialize the
CmsObject
by the call of :

CmsObject cmsObject = new CmsObject();
OpenCms oCms = cms.initUser(cmsObject,cmsRequest, cmsResponse, userName,
groupName, projectId, cmsSession );

in a jsp page.

We can't build a 'CmsRequestHttpServlet' because there's no public
constructor,
but we can build a CmsExportRequest object.

2 solutions :

1) Make the 'CmsRequestHttpServlet' constructor public (it is 'private
package' at the moment).

2) Add a factory to retrieve a 'CmsRequestHttpServlet' with a
'HttpServletRequest'.

Is there any code sample to initialize the CmsObject in a jsp page.

Regards,

Laurent Vernet
148 Rue Anatole France
92688 Levallois-Perret Cedex