[opencms-dev] Class CmsRequestHttpServlet

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Mar 21 14:51:25 CET 2003

Laurent,

you can not create a new instance of the CmsObject on a JSP page,
use this code instead:

<%
com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement cms =
     new com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request,
response);
com.opencms.file.CmsObject cmsObject = cms.getCmsObject();
%>

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior