[opencms-dev] Language support

Ibrahim El-Sayed isi at harf.com
Sun Mar 23 09:02:07 CET 2003

Hi All,
i try to add a nother language to OpenCms -Arabic language- i already
add a local to workplace and translate all the icons and buttons and
lsbels , no problem , but i want the view of my pages to be Right To
Loft  when choosing Arabic Language , i found that may be done in
opencms/etc/ocsetup/vfs/system/workplase/resources/format.css file  and
i add this code in body class :
BODY
{
    COLOR: #000000;
    FONT-FAMILY: sans-serif;
    FONT-SIZE: 11px;
    DIRECTION: RTL
}
but it affect all the system and languages , r any one know how to make
that apply only when i choose my specific language ??
thanx for ur contribution

Ibrahim Sayed
--