[opencms-dev] Language support

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sun Mar 23 10:49:21 CET 2003

Ibrahim,

one easy solution would be to replace the currently static *.css file
with a JSP page that has a minimal logic for that direction attribute.
Another way would be to make the path to the *.css optional and the
place the *.css in the locale directory, but this would require
modification of almost all workplace templates.

In case you are interested, we have developed a tool that helps in the
translation process of the workplace. This will only run with the latest
OpenCms version from the CVS, or with the next major OpenCms release. In
case you run a CVS based installation and are interested in this, I can
mail you this.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior