[opencms-dev] Class CmsRequestHttpServlet

Laurent Vernet laurent.vernet at fr.adp.com
Tue Mar 25 10:34:57 CET 2003

Hello,

In this sample code you assume that my JSP is contained in a module ? isn't
it ?

I just want to make a simple JSP page in an other WEBAPP (i think it might
be in the same WEBAPP) accessing OpenCms with the API.
Thus, i think i have to initialize a new CmsObject and then call the desired
method on it.
As the documentation says, the 'CmsObject' is the access point to the
CmsResource, isn't it ?

I think i have to initialize an 'A_OpenCms' (OpenCms) and then call the
openCms.initUser(...) method,
to initialize the CmsObject.

I think something is 'maybe' missing in my understanding.

I am waiting for your feedbacks.

Thanks a lot.

Laurent.