[opencms-dev] LGPL

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Mar 24 08:00:33 CET 2003

Robert,

all of the files listed below are considered to be part of the library,
and the LGPL applies to all modifications here. If you add your own
module to OpenCms with the integrated module mechanism, then this is not
a part of the library but a work using the library, so the LGPL does not
apply.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior