[opencms-dev] Module help

Ibrahim El-Sayed isi at harf.com
Mon Mar 24 14:47:24 CET 2003

Hi All ,
I just deal with  OpenCms , 2 weeks ago , I knew how to deal with and
what's the main feature of it , also  I  knew how to modify
configuration file and add language  , actually I use the OpenCms
version 5.0_rc_2 , I want now to add a module to it   or just a page,
from what I begin I donna , the docs illustrate version 4.6 and not
helpful as it should be , so please any one can tell me from where can I
begin or tell me just a sample to add my modules and classes in the
source code and integrate it ,

Thanks for ur help

Ibrahim Sayed