[opencms-dev] Newbie Problems getting started with Version 5 RC2

Thomas Kraft thomas.kraft at synyx.de
Mon Mar 24 23:33:34 CET 2003

Hi,

I freshly installed the new RC2 on my laptop to try the new functions. I
already have a running version 4 on my desktop pc.The installation routine was successful and the login works. I can create
new projects and new galleries. But when I try to create a new item in the
explorer view (folder, xml-file, jsp [...]) I get a javascript error:
row: 44
character: 28
object expectet
Code: 0
I tried with IE5, Opera 6 and Netscape 6 and none of it works.

Has anybody an idea where my problem is located, or have an hint for me?

Thank you
Thomas