[opencms-dev] Access OpenCMS via API - URGENT

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Tue Mar 25 12:33:48 CET 2003

Hi,

I would like to write a program which allows me to insert data into OpenCMS.
I think the OpenCMS API should allow me this. How does it works? Can
somebody provide me with a example source code or point me to a webpage handling
with this topic?

If OpenCMS is not good in this area ... Is there another open source (or a
product with a similar licence flexility) which can do this better?

Cheers
Ralf