[opencms-dev] Hallo world questions

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Mar 26 09:28:03 CET 2003

Hi Milos,

> - page hallo_world can have template from different modules. Is it
> possible to use only templates from my template directories? Can I
> assign only specified templates to my new pages? because now I can use
> templates from different modules.
Yes.

You can set the permissions of the templates to a specific owner and
group of users. Remove the visible-flag from the others-column e.g. and
the it is only visible to the group and owner.

And check the mailinglist archiv for more info about the permission
system, Alex explained it very well a while ago.

Regards,
Sven