[opencms-dev] Creating templates

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Thu Apr 3 16:12:08 CEST 2003

Hello Walter,

your templates you should not save in your own created directory
('/content')

There is a better place: save it under
/system/modules/org.opencms.default/templates
/system/modules/org.opencms.default/contenttemplates
/system/modules/org.opencms.default/frametemplates

then it should work and you'll see your created mastertemplate in the editor
and in the new page dialog.

The location of templates changed from 4.6 to the current versions. (every
version a little bit ;)

Best Regards,

Nico