[opencms-dev] Role based permissions

walter de wit walwit at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:25:02 CEST 2003

Hello,

Is there a way to define permissions on actions ? I'm investigating OpenCMS
and one of the required features is to be able to define role permissions on
actions. We have 3 kind of roles: editors, approvers and publishers (and of
course just readers also). Publishing is a separate action (only for project
managers if I'm not wrong) but is there a way to introduce approvers ? If it
is not available can you give me tips to build it in ?

Thanks already,

Walter.

By the way: thank you for the quick response about my templates question.
That part works fine now.