[opencms-dev] Role based permissions

Birgit Hämmerling Christall at gmx.net
Mon Apr 7 12:53:02 CEST 2003

Hi!

Sorry that I'm writing you only a very short answer - I don't have the time
to answer in more details.
Maybe you can have a look at the mail-archive. The permission-question was
discussed a few weeks ago (subject: folder permission).

I hope you're also German because of your name ("walter"). Therefore I'm
sending you a small paper about that topic - but unfortunately it's in German
language. If you need further information you can send me a mail. Then you
should tell me more about the activities of your roles.

Birgit