[opencms-dev] Role based permissions

walter de wit walwit at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:06:01 CEST 2003

Hi Birgit,

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you: I'm from Belgium and my knowledge of
the German language is nada, nul, zero. However thank you for the effort and
time.

When looking at your document (read: looking at the images :-) I have the
idea it is about the standard way permissions are build in in OpenCMS. This
Unix-like approach for permissions is not enough when you need permissions
on actions.

Let me explain the permission model we need:
Visitor: may view the content