[opencms-dev] >> OpenCMS project case studies

Jason Brock jbrock at dialectsolutions.com
Mon Apr 14 02:27:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

Can anyone point me to any OpenCMS case studies?
While references to any documentation is gratefully accepted, I'm
particularly interested in project methodologies/implementation roadmaps.
--
Jason Brock

Dialect Solutions Group

jbrock at dialectsolutions.com
www.dialectsolutions.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and any
attachments is confidential and/or privileged. This email and any
attachments are intended to be read only by the person named above. If the
reader of this email and any attachments is not the intended recipient, or a
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and any attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this email and any attachments in error,
please notify the sender by email, telephone or fax and return it to the
sender at the email address above.