[opencms-dev] does a template need to be published?

EXCELSIS - Sepand Oboudiyat sepand.oboudiyat at excelsisnet.com
Tue Apr 15 09:49:01 CEST 2003

Hi there,

Yep, you have to publish the templates. Otherwise exactly what you are
describing will occur - everything will work Offline but not Online [I
think you will get a "the resource xxx could not be found browser
exception"]

Hope that helps.

Mit herzlichem Gruß | Kind Regards

Sepand Oboudiyat

                      Dragota Alin
                      <Alin.Dragota at scha         To:      opencms-dev at opencms.org, Dragota Alin <Alin.Dragota at schartner.net>
                      rtner.net>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject: [opencms-dev] does a template need to be published?
                      opencms-dev-admin@
                      opencms.org

                      11.04.2003 17:06
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

Hi everybody

I have a question.

Do I have to publish a template if I want it to visible in a published
page? I publish a page in which I use a template made by my self. I see
that page offline. It works but when I try to publish it I get an error.

Thank you

Alin