[opencms-dev] Worplace shows no images

Dimitri Bougoulias D.Bougoulias at ieee.org
Tue Apr 22 10:58:01 CEST 2003

You need to publish the images first.

Dimitri

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org]
On Behalf Of Alexander Langer
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 1:25 AM
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] Worplace shows no images

Hi there!

I'm ne to opencms and just managed to install 5.0RC2 on a linux box (tomcat
4.0.4, mysql 3.x, sun java 1.4.1). Problem is, when I log into the worplace,
I just get placeholders instead of images. When I look at the image's
properties and copy the location into the browser it's the same. But within
the VFS I can locate the images, klick on them and they get displayed
correctly in a new explorer window.

Any suggestions?

al