AW: [opencms-dev] Worplace shows no images

Alexander Langer al at al-arenal.de
Tue Apr 22 11:15:02 CEST 2003

Just done that, but with no visual effect...

I'm able to see the image in the browser with
http://URL:8080/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/resources/ic_file_image
.gif

But the URLs of the placeholders look like this:
http://URL:8080/opencms/resources/ic_file_image.gif

I actually installed opencms in a directory /webapps/opencms instead of
/webapps as root-directory. May that be the cause?