AW: [opencms-dev] how to confirm if the database is running?

Gebreselassie, Gezahegn gebreselassie at streitz-consult.de
Thu Apr 24 12:33:01 CEST 2003

Hi fangzhu,

it seems to be an authentification problem to connect to mysql database. During Installation of OpenCms, you gave perhaps like this:
username: root
password:(blank - no password)
If you did like this, you have also to do the same for mysql-database. Otherwise OpenCms can not connect to the database.
I hope, it may help you.
With regards

Gezahegn Gebreselassie