AW: [opencms-dev] Please provide some examples for the OpenCMS/Fl ex JSP integration

Schmidt, Kai Kai.Schmidt at bonprix.net
Tue Apr 29 17:36:01 CEST 2003

Hi Maurizio,

> We would like to adopt the OpenCMS v5 for our project because
> 4.6 seems to be obsolete.

Definitely!

> The development schedule we have is very tight.
> Please provide at least an example for the OpenCMS/Flex JSP
> integration.

What about the "welcome" example, I think it is sufficient for a short
overview over templating mechanism.

> It is important that the example covers the flow from the
> JSP/HTML rendering to the database access.
> What we are looking for is an example like "News example"
> provided in OpenCms 4.6 implemented using JSP template.

Regarding "News" I only found:
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2002q4/002664.html

Also worth to look at: the opencms taglib (unfortunately undocumented, but
you can see how to use from the "welcome"-example and the cvs
(http://www.opencms.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/opencms/src/com/opencms/flex/jsp/
#dirlist)

Hope that helps a little...

best regards,