AW: [opencms-dev] Java-Script Error when trying to create new Fol der etc.

Schmidt, Kai Kai.Schmidt at bonprix.net
Wed Apr 30 10:31:00 CEST 2003

Hi Björn,

> I'm using IE 5.0 and I have enabled all ActiveXs and cookies,
> but it doesn't work.

You should at least use 5.5, better 6. Although 5.x should be ok according
to the website, I also couldn´t get it working (The editing of pages with
the wysiwig also does not work with 5.0). At least version 5.0 rc2! As far
as I remember I hadn´t had these problems in 4.6.
I don´t have a clue if there´s a workaround for 5.0, but if someone has it
working, I would appreciate to get the settings...

Regards,
Kai