[opencms-dev] Newbie Encoding Error

Romuald romuald.beugnon at free.fr
Wed Apr 30 11:20:02 CEST 2003

I don't know if it's an orthodox solution but it's working. Here is the
beginning of the startup.bat file for my tomcat :

@echo off
if "%OS%" == "Windows_NT" setlocal
rem
rem Start script for the CATALINA Server
rem
rem $Id: startup.bat,v 1.4 2002/01/15 02:55:38 patrickl Exp $
rem

rem Start of modification
set CATALINA_OPTS=-Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1
rem End of my modification

Romuald Beugnon