AW: [opencms-dev] JSP Templates getNavFold

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Fri May 9 10:39:01 CEST 2003

Mario,

I don't know exactly how your navigation should look like, but I think
you should try it with the method
"cms.getNavigation().getNavigationTreeForFolder(1, 99);".
The two integer values present the startlevel and the endlevel of the
navigation.
Have a look at the basic help module (org.opencms.help) at the file
"/system/modules/org.opencms.help/jsptemplates/help_body.jsp" or the
Javadoc in the documentation module
"com.alkacon.documentation.documentation-scriptlet".

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com