[opencms-dev] CmsXmlXercesParser exception

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon May 12 19:14:01 CEST 2003

Ulrich,

it's likley that your system uses another version of the Xerces parser
(probably from eclipse) which is not compatible with the version
required in OpenCms. I don't know the details as we do not use this kind
of setup. Maybe search the mailing list archive for remote online
debugging, this is working quite well even though you can not hot-swap
code in the core with this setup.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior